1. People who use their 'brain' to work or students who study hard day and
night. --- Should drink more Chrysanthemum Tea.
2. People who need a lot of body energy to work or those people who exercise a loteveryday. --- Should drink Wu Loong Tea.
3. People who travel on a bike or work in dirty and polluted places.
--- Should drink Green Tea.
4. For people who like to sit down all day long and not do anything, even exercising
--- Must drink Green Tea and Flower Tea.
5. People who smoke and drink a lot of alcoholic drinks. --- Should drink more Green Tea.
6. Carnivore (i.e. People who must eat meat at least once a day, or feel sickly)
--- Try to drink some Wu Loong Tea.
7. People who go to the washroom too often or not often enough.--- Should drink more Honey
8. People with high cholesterol and high blood pressure. --- Wu Loong Tea, Green Tea.
9. Those who work with computers everyday. --- Need to drink a lot of Tea
(any tea will do)..
Whenever you are working with the computer, you should make some tea; drink it when you are free.
Drinking Tea is healthy, it can protect and prevent the harmful Ultraviolet light from
harming us (when using computer).
Furthermore, it can also relief us when we are tired and help make our body feel fresh again.
All of us know that soyabean drink provides good protein to our body... but many of us don't
know that there are certain days we should avoid drinking it.
Soya bean drinks are best consumed on hot sunny days when the sun is strong. The soya milk will
give lots of nutrients to the body as the body is able to absorb the protein well.
However, avoid the drink when the weather is cloudy or raining. Taking the drink in that weather,
the body will not be able to take in the protein and will result in a disease called ?GOUT? or 'high
acidic urine' due to the high protein residue in the body, after a long run.
This disease "GOUT" will cause pain to your knee joints and it will only be in control when you control
your food intake of proteins and medication. The pain is unbearable and usually you will have no idea
what you have taken to cause the pain. Food like soya beans, anchovies, broccoli, spinach, peanuts,
& animal organs ( i.e. pork liver) etc will have to be avoided to prevent the pain from attacking.
So my friend, pass this to your family, relatives and friends to keep an alert on the pros
and cons of soya bean milk and when it is to be taken and to be avoided.