Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Shah Rukh Khan Curang?

Rumours are suggesting that Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is in romantic relationship with his "Don 2" co-star, Priyanka Chopra. However, the actor seems to be unwilling to comment on the matter, according to the Daily Chilli website.

"Ask the next question. You asked if I would clarify [the rumour]. I said no," said Shah Rukh who's been married to his high school sweetheart since 1991.
His admiration for the former Miss World is however not a secret, as he even went into calling her a "pop icon".

"I am tone deaf and don't understand music," Shah Rukh said. "But I've heard Priyanka and a part of what she's done.
"She has a great voice and I believe she can be a huge international crossover star. I hope to [be in the video]... I would like to shoot in places where you have good five-star hotels." 

The pair seems to be together wherever they go; they have been recently announced to be the ones hosting the Zee Cine Awards in Macau on 21 Jan next year.
"Don 2" will be released on 21 December in 2D and 3D by Reliance Entertainment.

p/s: Haishhhh.. jangan cepat percaya rumors ok.. Shah Rukh Khan setia lah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment